"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

My blog will be not up to date for a while


No, not about a space trip...😭

Dear sisters and brothers, I would like to communicate to you that tomorrow I go back to Hungary to visit my family and I plan to stay there for approximately 1 week or more. 
So this means, that will be days when no new content will be on my blog either on my YouTube channel. 
Please bear with me, you know I will catch things up everything later (especially that always happening something when I am not hanging on the internet)...and if you ask a song on YT I will do when I arrive at Home. 
Some news will be on the Facebook page if I see an interesting one. 
A long time I not left behind everything - house-cat-bf-comfort zone, but this is October, I go with the flow, and who knows what this brings to me internally or externally or both.
And why I write all of this, even if you don´t interested...well, for those people who read my blog regularly and interested so they don't think I left behind my blog without a trace. If I do, then you know something bad happened to me.
Also, I updated the active meditations page - have some new meditations there.
I wish for You a wonderful week(end)s 
and my favorite song to You to show my gratitude 




No comments:

Post a Comment