"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

3 day in a row the Schumann Chart is white

"The amplitude of Schumann's resonances changes and is greater when the ionospheric plasma excites. The ionospheric excitement of plasma occurs due to solar activity, storms, use of climbing plasma weapons and HAARP and, lately, "also when light forces are eliminating the Plasma Anomaly ( base of Matrix/veil)".

Completing 3 very intense days, a rarity:


These energies are still cleansing - old stuff come back  - for me like "I´m alone, where is my soul family? where is my money manifestation?, How long I should stay here? I not feel myself worthy, why I have not found my purpose, what I do wrong, I don´t know what should I do blah blah 😭😭" + I´m very emotional too, I able to cry a random meditation music too (it is so beautiful 😿😿) and become challenging fall into sleep if I wake up around 2am. The good thing if this wave catches me, I go into it, let it out, and some minutes it stops from alone and I can able to gain control over my emotions and thoughts again.
It´s important to be in your center, gain balance in every situation and not let yourself go into the depths of negative thinking. It´s not worth it believe me.
But here this road what needs to walk on it, alone or together with somebody, friends, family and ride on these waves like an endless surf party, just we often get seasick. But this too shall pass and we will be free.

My work today (first time I used video cutting ✂) 


No comments:

Post a Comment