"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Solar Eclipse promo videos and request help for TruthEarth.org


Jonathan Carty´s website is TruthEarth.org and nowadays have massive changes in his life - about this you can watch short video messages where he explains his situation



I tried to help him, but I and my family also in money trouble. If somebody has a good financial situation and can help him, I and sure Jonathan will be very appreciated. He does not know about this blog post, but I feel the guidance to do it for him even if I not know him, just through his videos and blog post. 
His Paypal link under his youtube videos.
Thank you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment