"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Release - clear - activate summer energies and guided meditation offer


These July-august energies are not easy - a lot of changes take place with a lot of clearing - activate - energies come and go combo. The 8:8 gate and the solar eclipse energies are still here, sitting on you and make sure you do a lot of inner work - complete renew yourself. Even if you think you did enough releasing - cleaning - healing homework, these energies go deeper and deeper and take out more thing - sometimes I also think where these all things come from? Past life - who knows how many past life things say hello back to me now. 

Intensive clearing process - totally transformed something new.

Personally when I looked back 2 years ago myself till last year - I go through much changes - I felt myself like Andy 2.0 but these energies just keep remake and slowly I feel myself Andy 3.0 and I think come later more new version of me how we received higher and higher energies - till the perfect state - the ascension - the next step of the evolution. 

While we are in this busy summer we should not forget to fulfill ourselves with a lot of positive vibes  - I found this amazing guided meditation today - I tried it and gave me great experiences - and now I would like to share with you. 

It is in English just around 20 minutes. Enjoy :)


Take care of yourself, rest, love and vibe high - the planet and the humanity need it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment