"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Preliminary Key to Freedom Meditation Report via Cobra

Although we have not reached the critical mass, important breakthroughs have been achieved. Full report will be posted next week.



My note:

Thank you to everybody who participated in this meditation. The energies were great yesterday even if we not reached the critical mass - 144.000 souls. 
I´m honest with you - I am very sad, hard to believe that minimum 144k people can´t unify for one goal! Nobody wants to be free? Nobody wants to live in a livable world where no suffering, struggle and where the soul and love are important?  Or still the personal agenda, money, and ego more important like destroying this matrix?
Even if we reach important breakthroughs - my mood is fragile - I want soo much meet with my soul family and my twin - every time when I think about them, my heart is broken and my tears just like a river flow - I want to be with them soo much - more than anything in this world! And here we are - the cold reality - the freedom does not mean much for the most of the peoples...





1 comment:

  1. You are right. Me, too: "I want soo much meet with my soul family and my twin - every time when I think about them, my heart is broken and my tears just like a river flow - I want to be with them soo much - more than anything in this world!"

    Some thoughts from comments on Cobra blog:
    - "the past week, i have had intense archon interference, every though i have has had a trailoff of the train of thought, which leads to a tangent, a loss of focus. Literally, i have not been able to connect to my higher self and my guides because every moment is hijacked with nonsense of falseness. I have never seen this happen before at this intensity, normally there is some minor vibrational and thought pattern interference, but not to this extent, leading up to yesterday, it has been unacceptable and a grand hindrance...And, I will continue to battle the darkness.. restrenghten my spiritual connection..Keep up the fight for the light my comrades, even in the darkest of days... we shall overcome!"
    - "I have analyzed all the comments and the disillusionment is notorious, but it is precisely the point of the question, the negative forces that, as we know, are powerful, take advantage of our disillusionment. Now more than ever we must unite in the objective as workers of the light to liberate the planet and the humanity. We are all aware that we will always be attacked by the negatives when we are on our mission, we will maintain our strength and unity. the Source is and all beings of light are by our side, now it is only important to focus on the Light that is at the bottom of the tunnel, let us continue our fight as Warriors of Light.Love and Light for all my brothers and sisters of Light".

    ReplyDelete