"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Solar Plexus Chakra

The Solar Plexus Chakra or Manipura - our 3. chakra and located between the navel and solar plexus, is the core of our personality, our identity, our ego.

This chakra is the center of the willpower, self-respect and all about the perception of who we are. When this chakra is balanced you will feel your personal power, being confident, responsible, and reliable. This chakra energy responsible to transform inertia into action and movement.

The colour - Yellow
Simbol - Triangle (downward-pointing)
Seed mantra - 'Ram'
Affirmation - I do - I will
Element - Fire
Stone - Citrine, tirger’s eye, yellow tourmaline
Organs - adrenals, pancreas, digestive system, liver 
Food - yellow foods - grains, rice, ginger, chamomile
Frequency - 320 Hz - Solfeggio 528 hz


When your Solar Plexus Chakra is inbalance you maybe feel excessive control and authority over your environment and people or feeling of helplessness, irresponsibility. Being manipulative or misusing your power. Lack of purpose or ambition. Not finding ways to realize your ideas, plans. Bowel issues, weight struggles (either over or underweight), binge eating, addictions, diabetes, self-worth issues, reflux issues, hepatitis, gallstones.


You should know that every time you judge or criticize yourself, you deplete this chakra and weaken your willpower. So Love yourself, Respect Yourself, Accept Yourself and Recognize of your own values.

Solar Plexus Affirmations

I will be myself
I love and accept myself.
I stand up for myself.
I am strong and courageous.
I am worthy of love, kindness, and respect.
I choose the best for myself.
I will achieve my goals successfully
I am proud of my achievements.
I honor myself.
I feel my own power.
I am free to choose in any situation.
I seek opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.
I am at peace with myself.



Source:



No comments:

Post a Comment