"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Sacral Chakra

What is the chakra?

7 chakra

Chakra is center of the energy. The name is originating from Sanskrit, it literally means “wheel” by association with its function as a vortex of spinning energy interacting with various physiological and neurological systems in the body.
We have 7 Chakras in our body from the base of your spine to the crown of your head.Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness,we can do to keep this energy flowing freely by meditations, yoga, music, affirmations and be in the nature.

Our second chakra is the Sacral Chakra called - Svadhisthana - your own place. Location is about three inches below the navel, at the center of your lower belly. In the back, it’s located at the level of the lumbar vertebrae and sexual organs. It is associated with the lymphatic system.

It is associated is your passion and pleasure centrer - creativity, sexuality, money, relationships, empathy, nurturing, pleasure, emotions, movement, change, warmth, and intimacy. It represents your ability to go with the flow – grace and acceptance and allowing yourself to enjoy your life and achievements.


The colour - Orange
Simbol -  Circle with crescent
Frequency - 288 Hz - Solfeggio 417 Hz
Seed mantra - Vam
Affirmation - "I Feel"
Stone - Hematite, Amber, Orange Calcite, Citrine, Blue Jasper, Red Jasper, Topaz
Element _ Water
Organs -  all fluids of the body, circulation of blood, hips pelvis, sacrum, kidneys, lower back.
Food - Almonds, Cinnamon, Strawberries, Melon, Coconut, Oranges, Mandarins, Water

When your Sacral Chakra is inbalanced then too little energy running through. You can feel burdened by undeserved guilt and shame. Feeling of unworthy/worthless, not good enough/not enough. lazy. Hormone imbalance, including estrogen dominance, mood swings, apathy, frigidity or impotence, fear of pleasure and deny yourself from the things that can make you feel good.


Sacral Chakra Affirmations

I love and enjoy my body.
I feel pleasure and abundance with every breath I take.
I know how to take care of my needs.
I value and respect my body.
I am open to touch and closeness.
I allow myself to experience pleasure.
My sexuality is sacred.
Emotions are the language of my soul.
I live life passionately, with good health and vitality.
I am unafraid to be myself.
I am confident and am achieving my dreams
My emotions are balanced.
I am a creative being
It is safe to express my sexuality in healthy ways.
I am comfortable in my body

Solfeggio Meditation Music


Source: 

No comments:

Post a Comment