"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Heart Chakra


Our fourth chakra is the Heart chakra called Anahata. This is the center our all chakra - 3 below and 3 above, integrating and unifying chakras, bringing to wholeness
It is your healing center because love is the ultimate healing force. This is the area where physical and spiritual meet like a bridge. 

This chakra located at the center of the chest and includes the heart, cardiac plexus, thymus gland, lungs, breasts and also rules the lymphatic system.

When the heart chakra is good balanced - open - the love and compassion flowing through you. You are forgiving, accept yourself and others, kind and compassion to yourself also to others. To open to love is to reach to the deepest places and connect with your true essence, your spirit, and your soul.
It’s impossible to avoid situations where someone may try to hurt you. But you get to choose what to do with that hurt - hurt back, hold or let it go and forgive. 

Colour - Green
Seed Sound - Lam
Affirmation - I Love
Element - Air
Stone - Pink quartz, clear quartz, jade, green calcite
Organs - Thymus gland, responsible for hormone production and important in the regulation of the immune system
Food - green vegetable (kale, zucchini, spinach), green fruits (green apple, kiwi, cucumber), oregano, mint
Frequency - 341 Hz Solfeggio - 639 Hz
Sense - Touch


The heart chakra can become imbalanced as a result of life experiences and it create a blockage which make different symptoms like loneliness, shyness and social anxiety, being overly critical towards yourself and others, jealousy; fear of intimacy, being overly defensive, inability to give or receive freely, suspicion and fear in friendship or relationship.


Heart Chakra Affirmations

I deeply and completely love and accept myself.
I am open to love.
I nurture my inner child. 
I am wanted and loved.
I live in balance, in a state of gracefulness and gratitude.
I love the beauty of nature and the animal world. 
I forgive myself.
I am connected with other human beings.
I feel a sense of unity with nature and animals.
I am peaceful.
Source :

No comments:

Post a Comment