"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

It was also an interesting week, our Sun is active and a lot of fresh energy comes from it, which, let's admit, takes a toll on our physical/mental/emotional body, but it slowly adapts.

Many people in the spiritual communities keep waiting and demanding the big Solar Flash that will change everything, but unfortunately they do not take into account the fact that such a powerful burst of energy affects the physical level. The Source does not want to kill us with intense energies, but to bring us back to ourselves. What we are going through now in what seems like long decades is the myth of the boiling frog. According to the fable, if the frog is placed in hot water, it immediately jumps out of the pan, while if it is placed in lukewarm water and the initially slow fire is gradually heated, the unsuspecting amphibian will peacefully cook to death. In our case, this is adaptation to higher energies. If the Solar Flash had happened a few years ago, probably only a few of you would have survived, since there are fundamental frequency differences between the Earth's energies and the incoming energies, and our bodies would not have been able to process this. Just think about how you feel when there is a geomagnetic storm or the more sensitive ones already feel the moment of the sun's eruption. Slowly but gradually, our body develops to be able to tolerate higher frequencies, and thus to receive more of our "self". It´s an alchemical process and don´t forget that we shift from one density to the next. Please be patient and gentle to yourself because this transformation is present at every level. In order to rise higher, we have to let go of a lot of things - we don't go on a tropical vacation in a winter fur coat. The ego demur because it is always in a defensive or action-oriented state, and it is in vain that we want or should do 1000 things when our physical body wants to rest.

***

I finished my 4th cross stitch work, and my completed works got a new page.

This is a Wind Moon Fairy from Dimensions Gold Collection.


It was a kind of challenge to do, since I learned two stitches for it then and there were a lot of stitches that I didn't really enjoy or bored, but I think the end result is "wonderful", except for the fact that it's not "perfect". But that's how life is, it's full of challenges, a lot of mistakes, learning, boring routine parts, and there are exciting, action packed parts, and have many things what we like or love too. The point is that they all add something to the picture as a whole.

***

This ascension journey is often lonely. There are periods when there is a need for it, we sink into the time spent with ourselves, our hobbies. But there are periods when we would open up to the world so much, but somehow the relationships and friendships we desire do not come. You know you have that feeling of being surrounded by a lot of people, but you still feel like you're alone. 

Friends, loves, people come and go, some stay, some leave. Some people come back, but some people leave our lives forever, whether we like it or not. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth opening up and trusting the other, investing time and effort, if from one moment to the next, without closure, he or she decides to leave our lives. We want to trust, even if it is broken again and again, even though it is getting harder and takes more and more time. A couple of dear acquaintances on the net, with whom I later developed friendships, wrote that they were afraid to come around and write to me, which always surprised me, because I didn't understand why. I don't consider myself scary, unattainable, or unapproachable.

This week I decided to go back to pen pals again. In my early 20s, my hobby was meeting people from all over the world, especially from Asia. Unfortunately, these acquaintances were short-lived, except for one, who later became my boyfriend. Now I try again, may I get some good like-minded friends...who knows...But now I'm not disappointed when I open my mailbox, because there is already some message in it :)

***

Next week there will be quite a few days when there will be no updates on the blog due to personal things to do. I'm going to a wedding...no, not mine 😭...my brother's. It's so strange to me now that my "little brother" is growing up and starting his own family, and I'm going to be an aunt soon. I'm happy about it, but at the same time these announcements triggered me so hard too (it is easy to focus on and be sad about something that is not in our lives). I jokingly told my mother that I hope I won't cry at the wedding, to which she replied sarcastically that "why would you cry? We're not going to a funeral," she says, who is an emotional type of person too. 

Unfortunately, a few times when I shared here that I was leaving and when, difficulties often arose during the trip. There were times when I received warning messages or pictures of danger in my dreams, so I will no longer share such things, especially not the time, because who knows what kind of "people" with harmful intentions are monitoring my blog and me. 

***

For this week, I brought a song that has been playing on the radio here recently and I really liked it. The funny thing is that I misunderstood the lyrics again...love is a lie. My dear shadow self even agreed with it. But the misheard competition winner is till now: Ed Sheeran's song - Dancing with my eye closed. When I heard this song a few couple of times, somehow I always understood "dancing with my eyeball" or "dancing with my iPhone"...and I just wondered what a wtf is this song and I laughing till today about it. I have a lot of fun with songs while I´m cooking.

So, some days after Valentine's Day (which you can love or not, celebrate or not), I want to share this music with you and to thank you for being here with me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment