"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Judith Kusel - we are called upon to rise into the fullness of our true soul self - 25.05.2023


I was in the midst of my early morning quiet time, and with all which is happening now, was truly wondering where all this would lead to, when suddenly the guidance I received was crystal clear: “Step out of all boxes of who you ever believed yourself to be. It is time to expand in all directions, beyond anything which was before. There is so much more you can grow into and so much more you can be, as you step further into the truth of who and what you in truth are, at soul level.”
We all tend to shrink ourselves and often when the greater visions come, the greater calling, we say: “What me? How am I supposed to do that or be there. I am just little me.”
There are your small plans for your own life, while there is a Divine Masterplan for you life which is greater than anything you can even conjure up right now.
We are being stretched now, as never before as we are called upon to rise into the fullness of our true soul self and highest Mastery.
Yet are being transformed and transfigured.
More than this our purpose and mission are amplified now, as we are asked to expand even more than ever before.

Judith Kusel

No comments:

Post a Comment