"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - 26.05.2021

Update:
We have now completed the restoration phase tomorrow will be a bit different you may feel sluggish or hung over if you do make sure to get some electrolytes, cell salts, and drink plenty of water to flush out the old and outdated programs you may also find stretching and breathing into each area to be very helpful give yourself a week to re-calibrate to this new way of being ::hugs::

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. A.S.

    I get panic attacks from awaiting your answer.

    I think it's over

    L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry; but I still get panic attacks bec of your words/mental hospital 2019/ robotic meltdown
    I'm.sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I forgot check my e-mails, now I found out that you sent me e-mail.

      Delete
  3. Goodbye andy(heart)

    ReplyDelete