"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Jason Estes Update - 18.05.2021

Update:
In 1 hour and 11mins we will have completed our first destiny cycle in true reality, while there will be another 10 major ones this is a huge accomplishment that will begin to build the world on truth, while these updates happen within us and around us it will lead to some very deep re-evaluation of the world and the process and stories we crafted to sustain life thus far while it may seem painful for some this process is a very needed one that allows us to expand into a more awesome self then we can even imagine ::hugs::

😊 happy 1st destiny cycle everyone 

3 comments:

  1. Greet Andy

    I apologize for writing to you; but my soul is obsessed with you. Soul related?? L.A a starseed???
    I don't know why; my soul can't stop writing to you.
    P.S.

    I think only when I have gifted to you the 20000€ you will be rid of me.may this must happen first; before each can go own paths. The soul is not willing to let you go before you have received the help or financial energy.
    I'm Sorry
    L.A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete