"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Still massive emotional clearings

Since the beginning of this year, we are going through a very massive change...we release a lot of old things/emotions/traumas/people and this is not easy. Everybody is on the edge...really a madness, and I experience on myself too...this is one of the reasons while I am quiet online, I don´t want hurt nobody and especially don´t want to put out there my shadow side what later I will regret. At the beginning of January was the worse part ever on this journey, literally, I cried 4-5 days in a row, felt unworthy, sadness, grief, loneliness, angry, stuck, I wanted to go away from here, die or whatever just away from planet Earth. I was angry to myself, to my life and life path, to my guides, to the light forces, my soul family, my soulmates, to the humanity..full in victim mode, probably the dark entities was happy and get full stomach around me. Also, I had these heart palpitations physical symptoms and my body stressed much...probably I got a nice heart space clearing. It was very challenging and such a hell...after when the energy becomes a bit quieter I got back my "old-new self" some new downloads.
When I got hit by new waves it always a bit easier and easier, I recognize what tries to strike me down and still I get triggered but every time I faster recognize it and sooner get past it. Some trigger point hard to heal and I´m aware that again and again, the same problems come up, but always have a choice option...today I decided I don´t want to be like this tantrum machine and just click, my mood become better...don´t be angry to yourself even when you are fully into your shadow self - heal it, live with it or let it go...or laugh about it. I just write this down, that don´t be ashamed if you are not a "full loving the best ever lightworker" because I think not exist this kind of this 3D. We are at the moment in the human body, without memories who we really are, everybody has here the better days and worse days, everybody makes mistakes, nobody perfect - if you would be perfect you probably won´t be here anymore, but try to not make everybody else´s mood bad because you are going through a hard period. 
Also, Guys, we get a serious prepare to the Event/Ascension...soon we will be so quite clean like a newborn Soul from the Source. 

This is very actual, and I agree with this ...

To feel is to be human. The human experience includes feelings - negative and positive, no matter how enlightened you are. It´s ok to feel the way you´re feeling. It's ok to allow shadow emotions to arise. Being conscious of your feelings and triggers is step one to healing. It´s ok to cry and feel the way you´re feeling. But it´s not ok to react negatively from that place. Always remind yourself that you are the child of light. It´s never ok to be mean to others because you are suffering. If you feel the need to make fun or put someone else down, then you my friend are not connected to your light. We all have the choice to be conscious of our actions. Choose love over ego every time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment