"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing-Cleaning Video

Nowadays very important stay in balance/peace, and avoid triggers/dramas but still the end of the day we are "full" with a lot of unnecessary/negative energies that we collect through the day even if we are using protection protocols. 
If you follow my blog for a while, you know I like very much the frequency/sound healing, a lot of times helped me, so I share with you this video, and I hope for you also helpful and cleans and renew your aura/chakra/body. 
The creator of this video suggests, that you should listen before you do any healing/energetic/subliminal work. 
For me this video not caused harm or any negative feeling/pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment