"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

New Coded message from Cobra - The Plan


Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child ft. John Martin

There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break 
I still remember how it all changed 
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
There was a time, I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the world,
Thought I'll never lose her out of sight 
We were so young 
I think of her now and then
I still hear the songs, reminding me of a friend
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break 
I still remember how it all changed 
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah

Avicii - Wake me Up

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

They tell me I'm too young to understand
They say I'm caught up in a dream
Life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyes
Well, that's fine by me

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time, I was finding myself, and I
Didn't know I was lost

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time, I was finding myself, and I
Didn't know I was lost

I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans

Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is the prize

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time, I was finding myself, and I
Didn't know I was lost

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time, I was finding myself, and I
Didn't know I was lost

I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know I was lost
I didn't know, I didn't know, I didn't know

2 comments:

  1. One comment by Novusod from the Cobra blog:
    "One of the guys (Avicii / Tim Burling) in that group died on April 20th 2018. This is a known date of human sacrifice.
    The Waco siege, Oklahoma city bombing, Boston Marathon bombing, Sewol Ferry disaster, Virginia Tech massacre, and the Baltimore Riots all occurred on April 20th.
    https://i.redd.it/wi0t6xl6ccq01.jpg
    Sorry to be a downer, but what is the plan again? Hopefully we don't end up like Avicii. No more human sacrifice. We the people of the Earth demand it.
    We also demand our rights under the Galactic Codex that all sentient beings have an unalienable right to a positive life experience. This is real victory of the light. https://i.imgur.com/yvqJ5tH.jpg
    Peace be with you."
    From the C. blog:
    https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/06/gamma-timeline.html
    "Until physical intervention happens, Lightworkers and Lightwarriors need to hold the Light Grid as much as possible by:
    a) building the Cintamani grid
    b) building the grid of Tachyon chambers
    c) building the Soul Family connections grid
    d) building physical Sisterhood of the Rose groups
    e) preparing for physical contact with the Light Forces according to inner guidance
    f) refraining from interpersonal conflicts by choosing non-reaction and conscious positive action above reaction
    What else?
    It is very important to invoke and visualize White Fire of AN, emanating from the Source, flowing through the Galactic Center and through the Orion stargate towards the Earth. We can call Archangel Metatron to assist in purification process. Visualize the White Fire of AN purifying all anomaly.
    Let there be the Energy of Al Nilam stargate and the White Fire of AN as the antidote for the darkness flux!
    Our Freedom Meditation on August, 11 was successful, because we adress the root of all evil and develop the process of removing it from the Universe forever.
    Sources:
    http://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2018/08/key-to-freedom-meditation-report.html
    http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2017/05/white-fire-of-an.html
    http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2016/05/an-conversion.html
    http://recreatingbalance1.blogspot.com/2015/02/contingency.html
    Common Key to Freedom Meditation and visualization is going every day and night. It is a big help from us for Them. Who can at 17 hours (this summer time) and/or 21 h., 1 h., 5 h., 9.h., 13 h..(after 4 h.)
    http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2018/07/make-this-viral-key-to-freedom.html
    From On The Origin Of The World: "The light will overcome the darkness and banish it. The darkness will be like something that never was, and the source of darkness will be dissolved".
    Let there be Light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be doing Key to Freedom Meditation daily at 3 PM UTC and also every 4 hours, in addition to doing so on Sunday.
    Source: https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2018/08/new-daily-meditation-schedule.html
    Btw, there are 40 140 supporters of Planetary Liberation Petition. Somebody from Slovenia signed and wrote: "Because I am a Lightworker and warrior of Light and my life is in dangerous here on Earth. I pray for Victory of Light forever on this Planet and in all Divine Cosmos."

    ReplyDelete