"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Kp message 7-10-18

My note: Here I share now Kauilapele´s latest message because I totally agree with him about the water "life force" thing because I had the same experience just with lakes surrounded by mountains. The natural water can purify and energize the body on all level. 
 And the second thing is - the inner child. Need to heal, love and let play - I think it is very important - no matter what others say - I am still alive because of my inner child - without it, I already give up in every meaning. 


Today was another “I’m feeling drawn to Hapuna” day, and so that happened, although quite later in the day here. It feels so refreshing to connect with the Hapuna Pacific Ocean waters, which I usually feel bring a certain kind of “life force” into my body. I’m sure others have their own “water connections”, but mine seem to be with the ocean(s) here on the Big Island.

Also it somehow “popped in” that as many move through this Planet Earth Life journey, the 3D-only crowd (particularly main stream media advertisement and messages, as well as TV shows, etc.) love to tell the story of how planetary life is about “getting ‘old’, getting ‘fat’, getting ‘weak’ and then getting dying”.

I say, “WHAT A PILE OF CRAP!!”

For those working with the Light, and remaining IN the Light, each moment is another opportunity to embrace more of life, enjoy more of life, and to BE more of life.

It’s never about “Well, I’m just getting old, so of course I’m going to have (this pain, that pain, this issue, that issue).” I know people who think like that.

Again, I say, “WHAT A PILE OF CRAP!!”

To me, each new day is a continuation of what I like to call, “Youth-anizing”. Continually releasing old items that have kept me in bondage, or “held me captive”, and realizing that no matter what “number of years” I may have run up on the planet, there is a continually expanding and renewing “Youth”.

I always let my inner 2 year old, 5 year old, 12 year old, 15 year old, 22 year old, etc., come out and PLAY!! And I continually identify with the Spirit of those inner “Youth BEings”, and always allow them be alive. They are important Inner BEings for me. And this will continue, no matter how many years I am on this planet.

Perhaps that is one thing that assisted me when a group of boys at Hapuna helped me out of the water, during the “water event” of 6-19-18. I had visually connected with them before I went out. Anyway, I find it comforting to feel that might have played a role.

In any event, I encourage all to release the past, release the old paradigm ideas about “growing in years”, and embrace the Inner Children that live within each of us. Play with them, and keep them alive, and thriving.

Aloha, Kp

Original Post: 

No comments:

Post a Comment