"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Amanda Lorence Update - 03.04.2023


WAYSHOWERS:

YESTERDAY, 02 APRIL: AFTERNOON ‘LEARNING DREAM’:

Once again, I was shown that many ‘Unawakened’ will go STRAIGHT to what we label the 5D Frequency Bandwidth. Without the 4D route/journey, that most reading this including myself chose (the 4D experience before 5D and upwards bandwidth frequencies). This must be the third or fourth time I have been shown over the years, that many Unawakened bypass 4D completely. The diversity of God, and the many billions of routes created, for each soul, fills my heart.
With so much Love,
03 April 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment