"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Mandela Effect = Timeline transference - my mind get blows

Okay, start with the Mandela effect - what it is...the wikipedia says, it´s a false memory where a person recalls something that did not happen or recalls it differently from the way it actually happened.
But the fact is that those are not false memories just they not openly talking about the timelines shifts, timelinemerge, parallel worlds etc. You go with your own memories from your actual reality to the another one, where the things are slightly different or quite different. 

I clearly remember something, but actually it is not there, or there, or different. The funny thing when 2 people who was there in the same time and did the same thing remember different.
The first thing what I can recall, that I clearly remembered where I put the garancia papers, it fall down but we never find it later anywhere on the ground or anywhere. We flipped everything in that area, in the whole house and still we not found nowhere. The same thing when things disappear and later reappear again. 
The another one...in our street have a spot where I walked and looked every time when I went there were - no tree, the neighbors used like a grassy parking place...so one day I walked there and I got surprised that there were a massive big kind of pinetree. I was wondering what´s going on..I can´t be so blind that I not realised till now.

The another one Tutanhamon´s head...in my timeline/reality he had normally head...and now he had a "not normal head shape" all around in the internet lol and his mask signs also was not like today














Did you notice that? I clearly not, and ancient Egypt were my favorite subject to discover back in time. 

Today I saw a video about famous pictures like Mona Lisa ... hmm I definately know that she were not smiling..and DaVinci´s Vitruvian man´s leg also not correct as I see now...the thinking man is now not thinking anymore...boring?
                       

But what was stand out today for me is...the tigers...I love tigers since I discover their existence back in my childhood. I watched a lot of picture, nature films, even when I play as a hunter in games, I always have a tiger companion if possible..I saw them in the zoo close enough.but I never saw in my timeline that they have a white spot the other side of their ear...and after the video, I checked in the internet...and they have...it´s shocking, mindblowing and all I can do it´s laughing XD...but I logged in my game to check there the tiger situation and there have no this white spot...


I also read a lot of comments and people now wondering what´s going on, in their reality/timeline/parallel world also not have that...and other phenomenons

I also never heard the frogs screaming....


the monopoly man is not right....and so on

So interesting things coming up as we going forward, change timelines and the realities merge...I´m waiting what will be the next mind blowing thing.

Have you any story, interesting things what is stand out for you? If you would like please share 




5 comments:

  1. Have you seen the raisin brand cereal ME?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I´m not familiar with this brand,..where I live I never saw it

      Delete
  2. Original intentions of the creator of object as well as subsequent intended variations manifesting. See AccomplishedTraffic on Mandela Effect Reddit on the thinker statute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good find on the tiger ears. That’s a new one for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, for me still very weird...after 2 years and I still can´t get over it...actually I not like that change. I was in the zoo and checked in real time and this white spot really there...

      Delete