"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Protection Decree


I decree and command from the highest level of my I AM presence and Source that all interfering energies from friend, foe, darkness, negative thoughts, technology, AI be stopped now and immediately transmuted into light by the white fire of An!

I AM fully and completely protected, this is the will of the Source. 
All damage is instantly repaired from this moment forward. 
I AM protected by the diamond light warriors and Archangel Michael´s legions of light, and the loving heart of Source!
So be it, and so it is, I AM!



No comments:

Post a Comment