"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

The Throat Chakra


The Throat chakra is the 5th chakra, sanskrit name is “Vishudda”, which means “pure” or “purification”.

Located at the center of the neck at the level of the throat, it is the passage of the energy between the lower parts of the body and the head. 

The function of the Throat chakra is driven by the principle of expression and communication. To be open and aligned in the fifth chakra is to speak, listen, and express yourself from a higher form of communication. Faith and understanding combine the essence of the Vishuddha chakra and this is where energy becomes transformed into our manifestations in the physical world - depending on how clear or muddied this chakra is will determine our successes or failures in life. 



This chakra is related to the element of sound. Through the throat, sound is propagated into the air and its vibration can be felt not just in our ears, but also in our whole body. It is an important instrument of communication and expression the throat is the emotional hub. In the area of the throat, it governs the anatomical regions of the thyroid, parathyroid, jaw, neck, mouth, tongue, and larynx.

The "way of the Throat Chakra" is the way of inspired creativity, seeking and sharing of the truth, accepting your originality, expressing your authentic voice.



When your chakra is balanced - You will have no problem expressing yourself, then you are very creative, helpful, and good adviser.

When your throat chakra is over active, then maybe your experiance these - very critical about others, often yelling, you not allow to others to talk back, talk too much, can`t keep secrets. 

When is under active these chakra - you are unable to express yourself and often the peoples misunderstand you, hard to tell the truth and be honest with yourself, shyness



These problems come to your physical body too like - tooth - ear problems, neck problems, stress, throat lump, sore throat, infection of the mouth and throat. 

Color: Blue
Shape: Crescent
Seed sound: `Ham`
Affirmation: I speak
Endocrine gland: Thyroid and Parathyroid gland
Physical association: Throat, ears, mouth, shoulders, and neck
Psychological function: Communication
Identity: Creative identity
Challenge: Lies
Stone : amazonite, lapis lazuli, aquamarine, turquise

Food : Blue food - bluebarries, eggplant, figs, plums
Frequency : 384 Hz - Solfeggio 741Hz


Throat Chakra Affirmations

I am open, clear, and honest in my communication.
I have a right to speak my truth.
I communicate my feelings with ease.
I express myself creatively through speech, writing, or art.
I nourish my spirit through creativity.
I live an authentic life. I have integrity.
I love to share my experiences and wisdom. 
I know when it is time to listen.
I express my gratitude towards life.
I listen to my body and my feelings to know what my truth is.
I take good care of my physical body.
I am at peace.

Throat Chakra Healing with Tibetan Singing Bowls



Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment