"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

We also survived the month of April, experienced it with all its interesting events, and welcome to May! I guess this month won't be easy either, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Let's stay positive, pay attention to our body and mind, and take care of our soul as well.

I had an interesting dream last night that I thought I would tell you about. In my dream, I was in a house whose walls consisted of many windows. I was alone and it was evening. I had to go to the bathroom, but when I tried to turn on the lights, those didn't work. Through the window I could see the garden, the street lamps illuminated some smoky animal-like form lurking outside. It was moving very fast, hunting something and running around this house and I felt a threat as well as fear.

I quickly ran to my bed and covered myself, because you know the blanket is a magical invention that protects us from everything. Suddenly the lights came on and a figure appeared in the room. This figure was a man, tall and thin, human but not entirely. I remember his hair better, it was short yellowish and light greenish in colour. I knew the name of his race in my dream, but I only remember that I called him Guardian. I wasn't afraid of him, his presence was more comforting and somehow I knew him or his role. A pack of wolves appeared with him, many of them had much white in colour. They came to protect me from the danger lurking outside.

One of the wolves was lying on my pillow above my head. In my dream, I could feel the soft fur of the wolf as I stroked it, the warmth it radiated. I communicated with her by my mind and also spoken words. A sense of security and peace filled every cell of my being and I felt in my physical body too. Fear and worry are gone, but I was a little sad that maybe these wolves would pay with their lives to protect me.

Somehow some of the wolves turned into humans and later I talk with them but I don´t know what. This was not my first nor my last dream that animals would become humans and vice versa, especially wolves. I still don't know what the wolf means to me, but at least there is something to ponder or meditate on. But one thing is sure, that I like druids from fantasy games and books, who can take the form of any animal. I think it's a fantastic ability. In the last Dungeon and Dragons - Honor Among Thieves (2023) movie, one of my favorite scenes was the druid lady's transformation ability. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVRaNF4XnY

The interesting thing about the whole thing is that when I was in elementary school and started writing my fantasy book, and it was about the Guardians, who live in another reality, looks like us and protect this reality from evil forces, as well as save and take care of the species we think are extinct. Fantasy creatures such as dragons, griffins, elves, fairies, etc. have all found refuge in their reality and live in harmony there.  And it turns out from the main character that she is descended from the Guardians. I imagined that in our world there are gates - gateways to other realities, dimensions and even parallel worlds. I've always had a great imagination, and back then there was no internet and I didn't read esoteric or much books. Even at the end, it turns out that there is no difference between imagination and the reality that lives inside us.

This is my first dream, that I dreamed about them and I´m still don´t know about them nothing.

Dreams are interesting, anything can happen there, defying the laws of physical reality known today. According to some theories, we process daily events there, but I think this is a very limiting perspective. Of course, our belief system and the things that happen to us greatly influence our dreams, especially if they want to convey a message from the other dimension. Even in our dreams, our mind is limited and filters the events, using symbolism, but the message of our higher self or other beings still gets through it.

But there are "remembering" dreams about previous lives, about lost childhood memories, about our life in another dimension and reality, about our other parallel life, have prophetic dreams and warning dreams too. For me, these are the most interesting dreams, discovering other reality lives, people, cities, civilizations. I often visit places that are breathtakingly beautiful and not exists in our dimension or not in that form and meet people I have not "yet" met in this physical reality or probably never will and also can meet people and pets who have already "gone". 

Unfortunately, there are also dreams that are not pleasant, we are chased by other people or beings, we run a marathon to escape from them, we are get shot, we fight, we hide, we are kidnapped, etc. The most interesting thing is that if something has happened to us, even our physical body senses it, and there are cases when the place of the dream injury appears in reality.

Another interesting thing is that we are also able to feel the emotions experienced in our dreams in our own body. So dreams are not just dreams, a creation of our own brains as scientists describe them, but trips into other existing realities, pocket of realities.

I like to dream, because there is less density, more fluid, the physical body is less dense, I can run throughout my entire dream and yet I don't feel exhausted or tired at all, or when they shot me but the pain was very dull. I can breathe underwater if I want. I had suffocating dreams and then I woke up to the fact that my breathing was blocked in my physical body, so when I had such a dream again, I trained my brain - to bring back the awareness that I´m dreaming - that I can breathe in water when I dream. This also shows that the brain and our body consider both the dream and our reality as reality. 

In a dream we are capable of anything, because we can overwrite the reality there... but if we are able to do it there, then perhaps our own brain limits us to being able to overwrite many limiting programs in this 3-4D reality as well. Okay, now I'm not talking about breathing underwater, I'm talking about other things that prevent us from living our best lives. Everything is impossible until someone does it.

Have you noticed how time is completely different in dreams? For example: do you dream an entire scenario from beginning to end and when you wake up, only 5-15 minutes or only an hour have passed? And if you do the same thing only by daydreaming or fantasizing, playing out for example a same scenario in your mind, then it will take you much more time - hours may pass and your imagined story is only half way through. 

Another interesting thing is that when we sleep and see images, we call them dreams, but when we really desire and wish something, imagine it, work for it, we still call it dreams. Chasing our dreams, keep our dreams alive and living in our dream life. 

The good thing is that whatever happens to us in our dream time - we wake up, but unfortunately not yet here in this physical reality. Maybe at some point we will all wake up for good and sigh that it was all just a "bad" dream. 

This weekend, I'll take you back to the 90s with this song. Dreams (Will Come Alive) from 2 Brothers on the 4th floor. 

I wish for you a very good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment