"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Weekend Vibezz

 My blog has taken a bit of a back seat these past few months as I've been putting all my time and energy into my cross-stitch project. Since I managed to finish it (if you are interested, you can see it on the blog news page), I now have more time for posting and my own writings. The other x-stitches I want to make are apparently not time sensitive, so now I can perhaps balance the two things better, but of course it also depends on my mood. 

In the last two months, I had a few pleasant surprises, but it triggered my shadow as well. The lowest point was during the eclipse, and since then I've been on an emotional roller coaster. usually the same patterns and situations come up and it's been a long time since I cried so much. Somehow this healing & let it go is a never ending story. When I'm in a good mood, it's easy to be positive, trust and move forward, but when I find myself on the ground again, the opposite energies and patterns come again. But I don't give up, I get up, dust myself off and continue with flickering hope. 

I think there are a lot of us who are tired of moving against the eternal headwind...what we are running is the marathon...they say - we must enjoy our journey - the journey is the important not the destination - but from the ego's point of view we do not see it that way and do not really enjoy it, we want to be already in the finish...but it feels as if the finish line is constantly being pulled further and further back, like chasing a mirage. But we persistently march forward and move higher and higher, constantly changing in the ever-strengthening energies. 

We were so much in the dark, that we forget that we are light, so Turn on the Lights again...

No comments:

Post a Comment