"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Tsunami dreams

Everybody dreaming even if they are not aware of it. Some of the dreams fly away very fast after your awakening, some of it after some hour but some stay and you can recall any time. Sometimes the dreams are nonsense for the 3D mind, some of them exciting, have nightmares too, some contain information for you, even messages from your guides or soul families and have also past life memories. Many of them you dream the first time and never again but some repeating until you do not understand or come back to your life the same event what the dream wants to warn. The dreams can be like a 4K quality and have bad VHS quality. I realized the quality and the content of the dream depends very much on the energy frequencies. If we are or the surroundings have a higher frequency, our dream more vivid, more understandable and stay, but if we are in stress, lack of quality sleep and low vibe, our dreams more rush, confusing, even nightmare and the information not really come through the veil and fast forgettable. 

To know what your dream about, mostly you should know, the symbolic and messages just for you because personalized. I used to try to decipher the symbols what I saw in my dreams in a decipher dream book but none of it was fit to me, and I felt no truth there so I just try to look my life events after that dream. 
But what is strange now, that till now I never dreaming about the same symbolic event in a row within 1-2 weeks. The energies are high, we got a huge one yesterday and my dreams were vivid and I still remember. But I start other ones because all connected but not this world, somewhere another parallel Earth what I used to "swim" at night time. 

I always ask my guides/higher self about the Event what we waiting for very much and work for it of course, and also ask them about Island of lights, 5D world, etc. but till now I have no dreams and information about it, even no spaceships dreams, galactic federation this kind of stuff, only just feelings that probably I won´t here the time of the Event and I will be not living on the Island of Light and I can´t imagine myself there, even I not see my future self in guided meditations lol but about this topics Allison Coe´s and other QHHT sessions we know that the time of the Event the Soul choose how and where to want to experience it and after that, a lot of leaves and this statement is also confirmed by the corresponding article in Fm144.
https://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2019/08/spaceship-experience-during-event.html
In the second of the transcript, you can read about the "evacuation" 
https://beyondtheveil2017.blogspot.com/2018/09/ascending-to-your-home-planet-via.html
and about reaching the destination/waiting on the stations
https://fm144.blogspot.com/2020/01/situation-update-before-lunar-eclipse.html

In one of my dream, I was in the old style spaceship, a lot of people was there, I knew that ship hidden panels, I was one of them who help them during that "evacuation time". This was the only dream about this kind of topics.
Since months I have some dreams about to reach a travel station - like bus station, airport but always go there with my boyfriend with bike or in late for the faraway station, and always fearful to not catch up the next bus...this is the dream where you travel, have a lot of obstacles and never reach your destination...
Last month I was in a beautiful little town, half surrounded by mountains and down there a beautiful lake. I go there by car what is strange because in real life I can´t drive, a lot of people were there, tourists, but I went there to buy a house. I had a catalog, so many brand new lovely wooden style house was offering to buy but a strange street camera looked everything what I did, and gave me fear that I park wrong and if I go watch houses somebody will take away my car about wrong parking and can´t go home... I really hope I could buy a house there :)
And after comes the water dreams...the tsunami. 


I was in a city where had a lot of old-style big buildings like in New York. The tsunami comes, and I with others start to run up the stairs floor to floor and saw how the water level was rising. I hoped that building enough high..and it was. Standing on the last floor surrounded by water, peoples standing at the top of the other buildings...a lot of people was not aware what´s coming and they were just busy with their own things.. more I do not really remember, we try to live forward and go to safety and reorganized our life.
The second waterly dream was about my current house where the pipes started to become broken and everywhere comes a lot of water and fills up the house.

And the last one it´s very freshly happened today. I was with a lot of people in the desert. Everything was yellow colour...the sand, the sun but not was too warm. There was a sand hill and under was a cave with some big stone formats, a lot of us were there. First, we felt the ground shaking, I knew we should leave immediately after we heard the sound. The half of us starting running up to the sand hill but it was not so easy, many times we slip back in the sand. The water comes very fast, I did not know we had enough time to go up and that sand hill enough high to not wipe out from there. At the last moment we could reach the top before the water reaches our level. The hill was enough high and we just stand there and think about our fellow members who not come out from that cave and overflooded with water. Everywhere was water except some high places..those places becomes islands, some of them still had high hills. Our sand hill becomes a green, rich island, had drinkable water, supplies, around us the world changed... bays, islands, little headlands, some were close to each other, some are far away and after just a big ocean. Where the water was not deep we could see some demolished buildings - the memory of our past life. 

We all agree, that life continue and we should work together, help each other and build a new life. Which kind of life and society we build it´s just up to us. I did not feel trauma in this dream, and not sensed that others feel otherwise, a bit of sadness about the other people we lost, but more harmony, peace, cooperation between the remain people. The vibe on that Earth completely changed in a good way. 
We will see what happens...it is about a real tsunami before or after the Event? Or more personal?hmmm a relocation for me it´s another symbol...totally new life change events? possible. As you see in the world everything is collapsing, the energies are very high, strong, raw even the Schumann resonance chart does not show it sometimes but who are sensitive can feel it and sometimes earlier like it shows on the chart.
I thought I would share these dreams, because if another realms/parallel worlds happening who knows when manifesting to our realms.
As I said earlier something is definitely coming...


No comments:

Post a Comment