"You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me." Morpheus - Matrix

Root Chakra

What is the Chakra?

Chakra is center of the energy. The name is originating from Sanskrit, it literally means “wheel” by association with its function as a vortex of spinning energy interacting with various physiological and neurological systems in the body.


The Chakras are energy centers, within the human body that help to regulate all its processes, from organ function to to the immune system and emotions. We have 7 Chakras in our body from the base of your spine to the crown of your head. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency, specific chakra color, and specific functions. The lower chakras are associated with fundamental emotions and needs, for the energy here vibrates at a lower frequency and is therefore denser in nature. The finer energies of the upper chakras corresponds to our higher mental and spiritual aspirations and faculties.The openness and flow of energy through our chakras determines our state of health and balance.

Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. You can do this, with yoga, specific meditations, mantras, solfeggio frequencies, affirmations.


Our 1st Chakra is the Root Chakra, called MulatharaThis located at the base of the spine.Its based on the earth element. It’s associated with the feeling of safety and grounding. It’s at the base of the chakra system and lays the foundation for expansion in your life for example : Security, safety, survival, basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, money), physicality, physical identity and aspects of self, grounding. 
  • The colour is the Red 
  • Symbol is Square 
  • Frequency 256 Hz, Solfeggio 396 Hz
  • Seed mantra - Lam 
  • Affirmation - I am 
  • Stone - red jasper, bloodstone, obsidian, black tourmaline



Since base chakra carries our ancestral memories, basically everyone experiences challenges or blockages within muladhara.
When is in inbalanced -Excessive negativity, cynicism, eating disorders, greed, illusion, Excessive feeling of insecurity, living on survival mode constantly, paranoia


Root Chakra Affirmations


Affirmations are a great way to begin to heal negative programming that can be embeded in our subtle body.

I feel deeply rooted
I am connected to my body
I feel safe and secure
I have a right to be here
I stand for my values, for truth, and for justice
I have what I need
I am grounded, stable, and standing on my own two feet
I nurture my body with healthy food, clean water, exercise, relaxation, and connection with nature
I am open to possibilities
I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to grow and transform
I trust in the goodness of life
I make choice that are healthy and good for me
I trust myself
I love life

Solfeggio Meditation Music


Source - 

No comments:

Post a Comment